Higher Education Administration
Hone Your Strategy. Advance Your Career.
Colleges and universities are complex institutions that constantly need skilled administrators who understand all aspects of the ever-shifting higher education environment. Our 12-credit-minimum certificate program in enrollment management (EM) is for working professionals who already have master’s degrees and seek career-enhancing skills and credentials.
- Ours is the only program that focuses on predictive modeling.
- Faculty are scholars and top administrators from the schools of Education & Human Development and Business Administration and divisions of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs.
- As a national leader in EM for three decades, the University of Miami offers hands-on opportunities and exposure to the campus components engaged in EM thinking and practice, including:
- College & university governance
- Recruitment & admissions
- Retention & graduation
- Academic advising & support
- Financial aid & scholarships
- Market & institutional research
- Student employment & career planning
- Records & registration
- Student accounts
- Housing and dining
- Alumni affairs
- Institutional advancement
- An EM core of 9 credits is required. You can select another 3 credits at minimum with faculty guidance to meet your specific career goals.
- An additional course or courses may be required to attain EM certification, depending on your experience and prior coursework.
- Students earning a master’s degree in our Higher Education Administration Program outside the EM track can also complete this certificate.
- AY 2021 EM Certificate Courses
- AY 2020 EM Certificate Courses
- AY 2019 EM Certificate Courses