Educational and Psychological Studies
Higher Education Administration
Hone Your Strategy. Advance Your Career.
Colleges and universities are complex institutions that constantly need skilled administrators who understand all aspects of the ever-shifting higher education environment. Our 12-credit-minimum certificate program in enrollment management (EM) is for working professionals who already have master’s degrees and seek career-enhancing skills and credentials.
- Ours is the only program that focuses on predictive modeling.
- Faculty are scholars and top administrators from the schools of Education & Human Development and Business Administration and divisions of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs.
- As a national leader in EM for three decades, the University of Miami offers hands-on opportunities and exposure to the campus components engaged in EM thinking and practice, including:
- College & university governance
- Recruitment & admissions
- Retention & graduation
- Academic advising & support
- Financial aid & scholarships
- Market & institutional research
- Student employment & career planning
- Records & registration
- Student accounts
- Housing and dining
- Alumni affairs
- Institutional advancement
- An EM core of 9 credits is required. You can select another 3 credits at minimum with faculty guidance to meet your specific career goals.
- An additional course or courses may be required to attain EM certification, depending on your experience and prior coursework.
- Students earning a master’s degree in our Higher Education Administration Program outside the EM track can also complete this certificate.
- AY 2021 EM Certificate Courses
- AY 2020 EM Certificate Courses
- AY 2019 EM Certificate Courses